Prof. Dr. Reyhan Uçku
0 232 412 4004 0 232 412 4004
Reyhan Uçku was graduated from Dokuz Eylul University Faculty of Medicine in 1983. She worked as a doctor at Güzelbahçe Health Care Center of the Presidency of Narlıdere Education Investigation and Health Group between 1983 and 1986. She completed her career education at the Department of Public Health in Dokuz Eylül University Medical Faculty between 1987 and 1990 and became Associate Professor of Public Health in 1993 and Professor of Public Health in 1999 at the same University.
POINTS OF INTEREST
•Epidemiology of Chronic Diseases
•Epidemiology of Contagious Diseases
1. Ellidokuz H, Uçku R , Uysal Ü, Abacıoğlu H. Hospital-Acquired Infections in Elderly Patients: Results of a West Anatolian University Hospital Surveillance. Archives Of Gerontology and Geriatrics 2003; 37: 259-263
2. Uçku R. Society Based Education and Dokuz Eylül Medical Faculty Model. Dokuz Eylül Üniversity Medical Faculty Journal 1999; 13(1): 109-127.
3 . Keskinoğlu P, H Giray, Pıçakçıefe M, Bilgiç N, Uçku R . Physical and Financial Mishandling of the Elder and Likely Geriatrics 2004; 7(1):
4. Ellidokuz H, Uçku R, Aydın Y, Ellidokuz E, Beştepe G. Health Perception of the People over 65: Elder People of the District of Çay. 8. Public Health Days, 23-25 June 2003, Sivas and 1. National Elderly Health Congress, 7-11 April 2004, Antalya
An Investigation on the Medico-social Problems of the Elder, İzmir, 1990
PARTS IN THE BOOK
1.Uçku R . ‘Evaluating the State of Health” and “Approach to Contagious Diseases”. In “Health Services in Extraordinary Situations”. Turkish Medical Association – European Union , Ankara 1995
2. Uçku R ‚ Ünal B.’ Approach to Contagious Diseases. In ‘Extraordinary Situations’ In ‘Health Services in Extraordinary Situations’, Turkish Medical Association, Ankara 2002
3. Uçku R ‚ Civaner M.’The Organization of Health Services After Floods’. In ‘Health Services in Extraordinary Situations’, Turkish Medical Association, Ankara 2002